Redhead Can Decorate
Julie, the Redhead behind Redhead Can Decorate, had a dedicated following for her DIY home decorating focused blog. With more than 100,000 hits for her 500 blog posts, Julie needed a redesign to improve the user experience and interface for her popular website.
With a cleaner design and masonry style for her new WordPress based site, visitors to Julie’s blog immediately see and feel the ease of navigation. The updates corrected SEO issues which previously caused the blog’s rank to be lower in Google ranking than it could have been. We also added custom MailChimp forms to the website for subscriptions.
- Came to us as a blogger needing a redesign with 100,000 hits with 500 blog posts
- Improve the usability of her website, front page was an ongoing blog post (appearance wise)
- Custom WordPress site
- Custom masonry style blog
- Custom MailChimp forms for subscriptions
- Fully mobile responsive website
- Website hosting
- Created custom front page, improved the UI/UX of the site
- Cleaner design, mobile responsive
- Easier navigation for visitors and SEO issues which caused her rank to be lower than it could have been