Urban Egg Eatery
A part of the Rocky Mountain Restaurant Group, Urban Egg was nearing its open date, but needed a boost. Though the restaurant had established sister eateries, Urban Egg was looking for market saturation to get the word out. We stepped in and gave the restaurant the boost it was looking for and more.
We redesigned their previous website, outdated by several years, from the ground-up using a custom WordPress site and J-query menu. By utilizing the restaurant’s Instagram API, the front and about pages were given a continual up-to-date look, featuring popular menu items. A targeted social media campaign increased the success of the opening, a campaign we worked one-on-one with Urban Egg to create, strategize, and implement.
The hard work paid off for everyone involved, as Urban Egg met its top performance marks for its grand opening in Fort Collins.
- Poorly designed template theme site that was outdated, nearly 4 years old
- Mobile responsive but wasn’t functional nor appealing
- Came to us to help market 2 new locations for their restaurant group, Salsa Brava and Urban Egg (goal was for market saturation through local market citations, social media campaign)
- Redesigned website from ground-up with a custom WordPress website and custom Jquery menu
- Utilized Instagram API for continual fresh look on front page and about page
- Local search citations for market saturation in Fort Collins area
- Social media management of targeted campaigns and posts
- Created, strategized and implemented targeted social media campaigns to increase success of restaurant opening
- Fully mobile responsive website
- Website hosting
- Simplified restaurant domain management and hosting
- Improved ability to communicate with clients through contact forms on website
- Met top performance marks for grand opening
- Continual work to improve marketing across all locations, including more redesigned websites, more local search citations and look forward to a continuing relationship with this client.